Sunday 10 June 2012

San Francisco

So, as most of my friends know, on the 8th of July my friend Nerys and I flew out to San Francisco! We're spending 5 weeks out here in Los Altos Hills looking after twin boys of Nerys' parents best friend, traveling in and out of the city and travelling around! Our flight from Heathrow left at 1 in the afternoon. We took a Virgon flight! I watched 21 Jump Street (hilarious) , The Sitter (shit) and Shame (filth)! When we got into America, the heat was overwhelming after leaving a rainy Britain! We've been here for 2 days and we've already done so much! Rob, the guy we're staying with works for Google! We visited there, and oh my waw it was amazing! It has about 50 buildings that contain 16 restaurants, bowling alley, electric bikes, salons and so much more! Mostly we've been hanging out with the boys, who are adorable! Fashion wise I've been wearing mostly dresses and hair bands because it's so warm! We went to a spa yesterday and my hair went poof! I wore a bandana , shirt from new look and a cute dress from topshop! B. b. Keep you updated on our travels, going to San Fran tomorrow to shop! We just booked a 3 night trip to Vegas too :D seriously born to live here! Ffi :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment